<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7612127405810560488?origin\x3dhttps://sweet-swirled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

✖Yes?

Cbox

♥The Strange


Xinyi
16.10.96
NTSS
13
♥CHOCOLATE.
Do not spam.
If u spam,i will ban.
As Ilyda syas,i will ban cos i can.


✖CRAP

♥White/grey tees
♥ballet flats
♥$
♥CHOCOLATE
♥pillows
♥Family
♥CAMPS!!!
HATES COFY.(cantona)
HATES Yap.Jin.Hong
HATES stuff toys.esp furry ones

✖Exits
Stupid Little Cantonaaaaa
♥San
♥Random Blogshop
♥Auntie Lucy FC
♥Euginia
♥Jia Wen
♥Joann
♥Yue Yi
♥The Other 6'O Xin Yi
♥Chelsea
♥Sandy
♥Jun Qian
♥ILYdaaaaa

♥Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ March 2013

✖Music

="_blank">


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

u>♥ PlayingTopHits ♥


✖Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations & Materials: Emily Strange
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu ,
Macromedia Fireworks


✖Friday, August 7, 2009

Emily the Strange

Today is the national day thingy.I brought mahjong paper to school to make banners.San & ZiTing We love u!Lame right?our class are traffic polices looking retarded in the stupid bright orange shirt.Stupid.Wah...Now I chatting wib JC.he is ultra lame.=P NDP wasnt fun.The inter class competition was lame.like P1 kids.Lucky I cancel my name.MUahahahaha.I went to Eunice house wib Ilyda aftr school.We watched the hottie n the nottie.It was fun.We played wib her make up n things in her closet.Then I went to Ilyda's home.Eunice went to watch UP wib her brother n mother.Ilyda's siblings was so small sized.They Were ssssssooooo cccuuuutttteee (cuter then Auntie Andy)except for the JOshua.Not cute Joshua.I prove that Andy is not the cutest of all.Muahahaha.Then Me n ILyda read CAnto's blog.I was pretty shock bcos he somehow written:'Too bad my class tee is'nt no. 7...' Is this an online Confession?expression of hatred to frenemy?or he is juz a james bond fan? I dono.I better be careful in case it is a online confess.I needa investigate why Canto is emo-ing in chinese class.(info from Ilyda)its purely outta curiosity...Here are some of the stupid reasons I think up of.
1.Isit he hate Mr Chua?
2.The boys in his MT class are freaks.
3.He hates chinese.
4.He is bored bcos the only girl is Ilyda.
5.He hab mood swings when Mr Chua is around.
6.He is juz plain weird.
7.He broke up into a fight with the boys.
8.Mr Chua offend him.
9.He misses me.A LOT.
I must investigate.Crazy planet Cantona say its very fun,so I went to play.Its really fun.Needa choose partner I chose Cantona,cos his level highest among my frens.haha.Somehow he got captured,then I had to rescue him.Had to go to rescue him,Bye~

Updated @ 5:21 PM