<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7612127405810560488?origin\x3dhttps://sweet-swirled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

✖Yes?

Cbox

♥The Strange


Xinyi
16.10.96
NTSS
13
♥CHOCOLATE.
Do not spam.
If u spam,i will ban.
As Ilyda syas,i will ban cos i can.


✖CRAP

♥White/grey tees
♥ballet flats
♥$
♥CHOCOLATE
♥pillows
♥Family
♥CAMPS!!!
HATES COFY.(cantona)
HATES Yap.Jin.Hong
HATES stuff toys.esp furry ones

✖Exits
Stupid Little Cantonaaaaa
♥San
♥Random Blogshop
♥Auntie Lucy FC
♥Euginia
♥Jia Wen
♥Joann
♥Yue Yi
♥The Other 6'O Xin Yi
♥Chelsea
♥Sandy
♥Jun Qian
♥ILYdaaaaa

♥Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ March 2013

✖Music

="_blank">


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

u>♥ PlayingTopHits ♥


✖Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations & Materials: Emily Strange
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu ,
Macromedia Fireworks


✖Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Emily the Strange

This whole post will contain sad stuff,but its all pure honesty...prepare tissue if ur gonna cry.If u wan,buy from me at ten cent per pack.I wish everyday is like that,Maths so many periods.(hint)I feel so fortunate that I don needa change seats for any lesson.I love my seat.(hint)I love the seating arrangement.(hint)But I hate someone.so sad.I shouldnt hate them,cos HE mixes with them =( If there is like three periods of Ms Yong everyday,I will be more happy.MS Yong should also teach us english,science n MT.I will feel so fortunate(hint)The second maths lesson we did correction.Cantona came n sit beside me.I feel like a piece of ham.Cantona n Kenneth is the bread.We r a sandwich.Aravin say I must be very happy to have my two boyfriends beside me.U can say I am quite happy that finally someone is talking like siao to me during maths.Literature is quite fun.Briana n Charmaine in same group,JinHong muz be very high.Marcus n Clement fell asleep.Kenneth was obviously chewing some gum with a grape smell.After school got maths.
Marcus:Count on me,Singapore!
Clement:If count on u we die liao.
Marcus:Count on me,Singapore!
Somebody:to give my best n more...
Marcus:Count on me,Singapore!
Clement:If count on u we sure die wan!
Ms Yong:Clement!for question ....
Marcus:Count on me,Singapore!
Clement:sure die!

Updated @ 5:45 PM