<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7612127405810560488?origin\x3dhttps://sweet-swirled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

✖Yes?

Cbox

♥The Strange


Xinyi
16.10.96
NTSS
13
♥CHOCOLATE.
Do not spam.
If u spam,i will ban.
As Ilyda syas,i will ban cos i can.


✖CRAP

♥White/grey tees
♥ballet flats
♥$
♥CHOCOLATE
♥pillows
♥Family
♥CAMPS!!!
HATES COFY.(cantona)
HATES Yap.Jin.Hong
HATES stuff toys.esp furry ones

✖Exits
Stupid Little Cantonaaaaa
♥San
♥Random Blogshop
♥Auntie Lucy FC
♥Euginia
♥Jia Wen
♥Joann
♥Yue Yi
♥The Other 6'O Xin Yi
♥Chelsea
♥Sandy
♥Jun Qian
♥ILYdaaaaa

♥Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ March 2013

✖Music

="_blank">


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

u>♥ PlayingTopHits ♥


✖Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations & Materials: Emily Strange
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu ,
Macromedia Fireworks


✖Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Emily the Strange

Morning
Bus with Sandy n Zhong Xuan.
PE
Wasted la,do stupid dance when we can play games.Dono got what honkey tomp stomp thing,waste time.Jun Qian,or Jun Xian,I forget la,also dance with our class.All the dance moves ultra lame lor.
Science
Me n Siew Hua draw people again.ZiTing ILY.
Recess
Studied history wib Ilyda like siao.Wasted recess.LOL
History
Funny Yani no come.We tot no test,but in the end got test.I think San will probaly get highest again.Quite easy lor,the test.
Science
We are enthu ppl!!Cos YanLin oct 11 bday,Then I said I will pay for his movie ticket if he go n watch movie,then a few ppl want to come,Then we started discussing it like siao.So far,Cantona,me,anLin,SIew Hua n Yappa Jin Hong I hate you going.
CCM
Sat wib the boys during lunch.I bully YanLin,keep drinking his coca cola thing.When I eat egg,Yappa Jin Hong I hate you say,'U eat Cantona balls' He sick right?
Aftr Schl
Walk to SP wib Canto n Esmeralda.We ate cookies.Half of my double choclate chip cookie drop on the floor and Canto call me to pick up.The cookie was staring at me wib its sugar eyes pleading,'Eat me,eat me...' But it dropped on the floor.Esmeralda advised me not to eat it.But in the end,I cannot resist n Munch into the chocolate.

Updated @ 4:41 PM