<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7612127405810560488?origin\x3dhttps://sweet-swirled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

✖Yes?

Cbox

♥The Strange


Xinyi
16.10.96
NTSS
13
♥CHOCOLATE.
Do not spam.
If u spam,i will ban.
As Ilyda syas,i will ban cos i can.


✖CRAP

♥White/grey tees
♥ballet flats
♥$
♥CHOCOLATE
♥pillows
♥Family
♥CAMPS!!!
HATES COFY.(cantona)
HATES Yap.Jin.Hong
HATES stuff toys.esp furry ones

✖Exits
Stupid Little Cantonaaaaa
♥San
♥Random Blogshop
♥Auntie Lucy FC
♥Euginia
♥Jia Wen
♥Joann
♥Yue Yi
♥The Other 6'O Xin Yi
♥Chelsea
♥Sandy
♥Jun Qian
♥ILYdaaaaa

♥Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ March 2013

✖Music

="_blank">


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

u>♥ PlayingTopHits ♥


✖Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations & Materials: Emily Strange
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu ,
Macromedia Fireworks


✖Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Emily the Strange

I love tuesdays.Cos at night got My classmate dad,First class,sayang sayang2,International chinese show its a small world(I dono the original name),all pack in 1 n a half hour.Me n my sis change channel like siao,n we manage to watch at least 15 mins of every show.
B4 school:Big wind,so I take jacket,then my father go check weather,then got rain,so I take umbrella.Wah really leh,I step outta the HDB then rain liao.Sandy took the earlier bus.
Assembly:Ms Ray finally got come.Andy is so cute.Then Andy say Maths needa change place.Im sitting wib Carrot Kenneth again.Back to the old days.
Literature:We greet Olivia.
Then she say :I got sth to tell your.
Kenneth:I know!We can parrrrttttyy the whole period right?
Ms Olivia:Its a surprise...
Briana:don tell me surprise quiz,don tell me surprise quiz...
Ms Olivia:Im giving your a surprise quiz.
Kenneth:Are you kidding?
Briana:nnnnoooo!!!!
Then Shaun's paper flew outta the window.Aravin paper flew to JiaChen's place.Then JiaCheng fold it into airplane.so funny.actually I dono WTH was going on then Kenneth sort of explain,n I laugh like siao,then Ms Olivia not very happy,cos we were doin the quiz.
EL:Ms Su came sort of late.San very cold so I lend her jacket.Then Ziting share with her.Then my n Ziting say,'San if u so cold go hug JiaCheng'Then San say,'Go hug ur Kenneth n YanLin!'
Recess:I copy Ilyda,eat chicken rice.Then everyone crowd at the bar again.This time almost all the boys jumped.Andy is the photographer.YanLin jump and hold.Then Canto jump n hold,finger bleed still play.Kenneth jump n hold.Riley jump n cannot hold,but can touch.Siew Hua jump then hit til got 'ponnnggg'3 cheers for Siew Hua!KL took my ruler and hit JingYU like siao without my permission.Then I use the ruler hit him like siao.Kenneth walk pass and say:'Retarded' but I continue hitiing KL.muahhahahahaha.KL so funny leh.He get hit oso nvr say anthg.
Science:San n Ziting keep borrowing my jacket!I fold liao then they wan.Play hangman with ZITing.JiaCheng say we writing love letter.So end up Jia Chang n JinHong oso got play hangman.Very stupis de.Here are some of the things I wrote:'JiaChang love San.Andy is so cute.JinHong love charmaine.Ms Lee teach science.' very lame hor.Then Canto came to me n ask for plaster.I take one but the plaster sort of spoil.So I stick it on JiaCheng's bag.JiaCheng go stick on Aloy.Irwin go tell Aloy.so bad.
Maths:so weird.Turn my head then see Kenneth.I fell like the long hair XinYi that exsists half a year ago.I miss the long hair XinYi.The Short hair XinYi is so weird.nvm.I still don hab a reply to JinHong's super hard question.
After school:
Me n Sandy Went to pick up our sisters after school.Then we went to eat mac,saw Felicia Tan,Felicia Ng,JiaLun,Xiao Xi,ZhiTao n Boon Siang.tThen go play plaground wib my sis.Saw KKW there.He proba;y skip school again.The girls were also there.then go home.

Updated @ 3:40 PM