<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7612127405810560488?origin\x3dhttps://sweet-swirled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

✖Yes?

Cbox

♥The Strange


Xinyi
16.10.96
NTSS
13
♥CHOCOLATE.
Do not spam.
If u spam,i will ban.
As Ilyda syas,i will ban cos i can.


✖CRAP

♥White/grey tees
♥ballet flats
♥$
♥CHOCOLATE
♥pillows
♥Family
♥CAMPS!!!
HATES COFY.(cantona)
HATES Yap.Jin.Hong
HATES stuff toys.esp furry ones

✖Exits
Stupid Little Cantonaaaaa
♥San
♥Random Blogshop
♥Auntie Lucy FC
♥Euginia
♥Jia Wen
♥Joann
♥Yue Yi
♥The Other 6'O Xin Yi
♥Chelsea
♥Sandy
♥Jun Qian
♥ILYdaaaaa

♥Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ March 2013

✖Music

="_blank">


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

u>♥ PlayingTopHits ♥


✖Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations & Materials: Emily Strange
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu ,
Macromedia Fireworks


✖Thursday, July 2, 2009

Emily the Strange

Finally got a temperory phone.Cant really use it.Went to school.Do maths like siao.Canto started doing stuff wit me phone,n purposely on loud music to distract my maths mood.science I stapled the paper the opp direction.I play with long ruler,making it a diving board,n made my thumbdrive 'dived'.the thumbdrive flew into my shirt.Now I noe howda boys suffered.Canto whispered sth to Kenneth sth bout me,while staring at me.so obvious.I prepare my scissors for self defence,when they started to evil laugh n nod their heads.Canto turn around n do a face.Kenneth took out his phone,and when I wan2 say 'boy!use hand phone in class hor'my phone started ringing.It juz rang n I quickly anyhow press a few buttons.Then Canto called.Then Kenneth called.They keep callin.Siew Hua keep luaghing.I dono wat to do.I dono howda to turn to silent n all that.I hab nvr use a Sony erssn phone.hopeless.SiewHua helped me turn it to silent.They boys high five each other n LOL.Recess nothing to do.They never sit the benches.Maths Ms Yong scold little bit.Ding lao shi oni come4a while.me,Andy Bun n Esmeralda wrote:Shaun love JingYu
Bun:write down girls that like Shaun.
Me n Esmeralda:Guo Jing Yu,JingYu,Ms Guo Jing yu,Lady Guo JingYu,Ms guo
bun:LOL,a bee flying at Shaun's butt.
Me:drew a butt and write.the bees love him too much,maybe he use a soap with honey essence.
Bun:His butt got tattoo of JingYu
Esmeralda:EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW
Me:and a kiss from Jingyu
the end.
then stay back n talk about gays.Barnabussss kissed Kenneth on the lips!!!!!OMG!!!!then he run away n hugged Irwin!!!!Kenneth cried.No wonder that day he said he got raped n molested.I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!BARNABAS KISSED KENNETH!then Andy was the first victim of the hihihihi thing.KL got molested by him.diao.we made a list of gays.at least 10 ppl!lol!Then I take 96 with Stephie,Ilyda,BunBun.alight at Clementi interchange then take 147 home.I was the oni wan on the the top deck.So fun!I get to choose my seats!nobody around!My sister made a blog,but she forgot the password.Lame.

Updated @ 6:45 PM