<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7612127405810560488?origin\x3dhttps://sweet-swirled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

✖Yes?

Cbox

♥The Strange


Xinyi
16.10.96
NTSS
13
♥CHOCOLATE.
Do not spam.
If u spam,i will ban.
As Ilyda syas,i will ban cos i can.


✖CRAP

♥White/grey tees
♥ballet flats
♥$
♥CHOCOLATE
♥pillows
♥Family
♥CAMPS!!!
HATES COFY.(cantona)
HATES Yap.Jin.Hong
HATES stuff toys.esp furry ones

✖Exits
Stupid Little Cantonaaaaa
♥San
♥Random Blogshop
♥Auntie Lucy FC
♥Euginia
♥Jia Wen
♥Joann
♥Yue Yi
♥The Other 6'O Xin Yi
♥Chelsea
♥Sandy
♥Jun Qian
♥ILYdaaaaa

♥Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ March 2013

✖Music

="_blank">


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

u>♥ PlayingTopHits ♥


✖Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations & Materials: Emily Strange
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu ,
Macromedia Fireworks


✖Saturday, June 20, 2009

Emily the Strange

I went to Esmeralda's home ystrday.Quite fun. I had a weird dream today.Its like that : I went shopping with my mom and my aunt.We went into a shop and went pass a movie theater full of people looking like Obama's protestors.diao.weird.Then I went to the first storey.It was a restaurant and they were holding 1E1 class party there.I think I was late.All the 1E1 girls sit together.Then I had no place to sit so I went to sit with the boys.I sat on a empty seat with YanLin and JinHong.(There was two empty seats beside me.)Then YanLin(weird) suddenly shouted that I knew ice-skating.(real weird...)I was like 'huh?Ice-skating?' All the guys from 1/1 was wearing tuxedos (yes its TUXEDOS).And all the girls was like wearin cocktail dresses.Then YanLin said 'Aiyo XinYi beside you got two empty spaces,one for Cantona,and one for Kenneth.' So confusing leh.Out of the blue,Kenneth and Cantona(oso in tuxedos) came to sit beside me.Weirdly Cantona was finally queit.Then all the girls in 1e1 were talking..And then Kenneth go n take my tea n drink,then I go and take YanLin's coca-cola n drink it.Then the waitresses served us with chicken wings and seafood soup n rice.The end.Cos my mother came home n throw sth at me to wake me up.I said:'mother I haben eat chicken wing u wake me up.so eeevvviill leh.haiz no chicken wing....

Updated @ 3:38 PM