<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7612127405810560488?origin\x3dhttps://sweet-swirled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

✖Yes?

Cbox

♥The Strange


Xinyi
16.10.96
NTSS
13
♥CHOCOLATE.
Do not spam.
If u spam,i will ban.
As Ilyda syas,i will ban cos i can.


✖CRAP

♥White/grey tees
♥ballet flats
♥$
♥CHOCOLATE
♥pillows
♥Family
♥CAMPS!!!
HATES COFY.(cantona)
HATES Yap.Jin.Hong
HATES stuff toys.esp furry ones

✖Exits
Stupid Little Cantonaaaaa
♥San
♥Random Blogshop
♥Auntie Lucy FC
♥Euginia
♥Jia Wen
♥Joann
♥Yue Yi
♥The Other 6'O Xin Yi
♥Chelsea
♥Sandy
♥Jun Qian
♥ILYdaaaaa

♥Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ March 2013

✖Music

="_blank">


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

u>♥ PlayingTopHits ♥


✖Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations & Materials: Emily Strange
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu ,
Macromedia Fireworks


✖Monday, June 15, 2009

Emily the Strange

I watch a movie last night I forgot its name,but nvm.The holidays are so boring.Its always like that.When it the school days,we want holidays,then when its the holidays,we want to go back to school.I'm waiting for the road safety thingy.I heard that its a test.I know a few questions they're gonna ask.(thanks ShiMin!)hehe.COuntdown to freedom:2days!COuntdown to sis bday:6days. COuntdown to Canto's bday:a week! COuntdown to Vinny's bday:8days. (Oi Happy Jin Hong n other people,very happy hor this is lyke da 5th or 6th post without the husband of Barbie Doll's name!=P )

Updated @ 5:31 PM