<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7612127405810560488?origin\x3dhttps://sweet-swirled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

✖Yes?

Cbox

♥The Strange


Xinyi
16.10.96
NTSS
13
♥CHOCOLATE.
Do not spam.
If u spam,i will ban.
As Ilyda syas,i will ban cos i can.


✖CRAP

♥White/grey tees
♥ballet flats
♥$
♥CHOCOLATE
♥pillows
♥Family
♥CAMPS!!!
HATES COFY.(cantona)
HATES Yap.Jin.Hong
HATES stuff toys.esp furry ones

✖Exits
Stupid Little Cantonaaaaa
♥San
♥Random Blogshop
♥Auntie Lucy FC
♥Euginia
♥Jia Wen
♥Joann
♥Yue Yi
♥The Other 6'O Xin Yi
♥Chelsea
♥Sandy
♥Jun Qian
♥ILYdaaaaa

♥Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ March 2013

✖Music

="_blank">


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

u>♥ PlayingTopHits ♥


✖Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations & Materials: Emily Strange
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu ,
Macromedia Fireworks


✖Thursday, June 11, 2009

Emily the Strange

I slept at like 3.30pm ystrday n i woke up at 12.01 today.I really had nth to do since I cant go out or use the com.I then read the book 'meet me at the boathouse'.Father came back n brought us to vivo.Its so not fair,the last few mths I can go home at 9,10,11,12 now when I got home at 9.23pm I got so grounded. Like Lily Allen's song not fair.I got myself anth boo boo while fightin with my brotha.He scratched me.HAiz.Oh no Im starting to like those treenage romance book.The book i was reading says'HAte is just the other side of love' 'When someone screams at you like it does'nt matter what they're saying: all you hear is hate' 'When you love someone you think it'll go on forever,in the beginning.Then when it starts to end you think the ending will go on forever.You never think it'll ever be nothing,totally stopped,gone.' Haiz.I got the thought to ran away from home ystrday,I got a jacket,sun lotion,insect repellent,extra clothes,a book,tissue n 35cents.But sinceI got oni 35 cents left,forget it. haiz I miss the chance to go to Sentosa today.For 6Oprah ppl's information,Ayoub broke his leg,and cant walk4 a priod of time I think,so probaly I wont go Sentosa til he recovers,or go without him to waste 3 bucks on the ticket.(JinHong veri very very happy hor....2nd post I nvr mention sbdy's BIG Big name)

Updated @ 8:43 PM