<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7612127405810560488?origin\x3dhttps://sweet-swirled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

✖Yes?

Cbox

♥The Strange


Xinyi
16.10.96
NTSS
13
♥CHOCOLATE.
Do not spam.
If u spam,i will ban.
As Ilyda syas,i will ban cos i can.


✖CRAP

♥White/grey tees
♥ballet flats
♥$
♥CHOCOLATE
♥pillows
♥Family
♥CAMPS!!!
HATES COFY.(cantona)
HATES Yap.Jin.Hong
HATES stuff toys.esp furry ones

✖Exits
Stupid Little Cantonaaaaa
♥San
♥Random Blogshop
♥Auntie Lucy FC
♥Euginia
♥Jia Wen
♥Joann
♥Yue Yi
♥The Other 6'O Xin Yi
♥Chelsea
♥Sandy
♥Jun Qian
♥ILYdaaaaa

♥Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ March 2013

✖Music

="_blank">


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

u>♥ PlayingTopHits ♥


✖Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations & Materials: Emily Strange
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu ,
Macromedia Fireworks


✖Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Emily the Strange

I dono.Im bored.LOL.Read!No offence!
Briana:Mmmmm,KABA!
SokFang:I don lyke Shi Hao!
Ilyda:I'm gonna b late
Esmeralda:LOL!Shaun is a dwarf
JingYu:Shaun the sheep the bad bad sheep!
Inez:ssshhh...I don lyke Aloysius!
JiaWen:I like Show Luo!
Losheni:Class pls keep quiet!The teacher is coming!
Marie:Marie France bodyline!Marie Muslim bodyline!
Eunice:Teacher!Teacher!Blah blah blah(answer the question)
San:What r u tokin bout?I don lyke JiaCheng hor!
SiewHua:Huh?Another Irwin dare?
Thanesh:I don lyke him anniemore....
ZiTing:Pika!Pika!
Stephanie:I'm immune to all tickles.....
Charmaine:I don like JinHong...
YiXin:Huh?What r u tokin about?
Aloy:Huh....why everytime my dare got Inez?
Barnabas(seriously I dono howda spell):Hi!HI!hi!Hi!Hi!Hi!Hi!Hi!
Clement:Buzzz off la u!
Andy:Andy Bun ah Andy Bun talk so much ah talk so much
Shaun(the sheep):Stupid Fish I'm gonna kill u!
Irwin:I own u!(soldier front talk)
Kenneth(the Elderly):How you know?I'm Gay!I'm tryin to sabo her!
JiaCheng:Aftr school ur got go SP play basketball?
Aravin:I'm Blackout!
KeeLuei:Ur report is going to due!
Marcus Lim:U shuddup!
Marcus Mun:ssssssshhhhh....Shuddup la bitch!
YueWei:Oh hor!ShiHao use handphone in class!
JinHong:Aiyo...I don like Briana,she is my god sis...
Kevin:Huh?What?
Justin:I don like Inez hor!
Riley:JinHong is the man!as if!
ShiHao: ......
Cantona:What the toot?more slavery?


Updated @ 1:59 PM