<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7612127405810560488?origin\x3dhttps://sweet-swirled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

✖Yes?

Cbox

♥The Strange


Xinyi
16.10.96
NTSS
13
♥CHOCOLATE.
Do not spam.
If u spam,i will ban.
As Ilyda syas,i will ban cos i can.


✖CRAP

♥White/grey tees
♥ballet flats
♥$
♥CHOCOLATE
♥pillows
♥Family
♥CAMPS!!!
HATES COFY.(cantona)
HATES Yap.Jin.Hong
HATES stuff toys.esp furry ones

✖Exits
Stupid Little Cantonaaaaa
♥San
♥Random Blogshop
♥Auntie Lucy FC
♥Euginia
♥Jia Wen
♥Joann
♥Yue Yi
♥The Other 6'O Xin Yi
♥Chelsea
♥Sandy
♥Jun Qian
♥ILYdaaaaa

♥Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ March 2013

✖Music

="_blank">


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

u>♥ PlayingTopHits ♥


✖Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations & Materials: Emily Strange
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu ,
Macromedia Fireworks


✖Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Emily the Strange

Todae I went to T3 with the other sec1.The tour guide ppl divided us into 10 groups.Canto change place to be in same group as me.Clement change here change there then became same group as me.He not happy,so he changed with Kenneth. Kenneth also not happy and somehow changed with Ziting. Weirdly,group one to 5 stick 2gthr n the othrs go with anthr tour guide ppl.I was playing catchin with ANdy,JIng yu and Kenneth and nvr got scoldedI know its lame but we're bored.And Andy Gan is ssssssssooooooo cute!!Anth time I go spray the fountain water at Andy Gan and Kenneth revenged for him by spraying more water at me...WATER FIGHT!I was copying answers for the lame booklet....When the tour guide let us for break I was sort of lost but in the end found Candy empire!hehe!I bought a lotta junk food!When I queued for mac,the boys cut queue.Nvm...On the survey,I wrote that I like the water fountain the most because I can play water.hehe.I don wan to go back to sch...But needa go liao...I also went to Esmeralda's home aftr that.We played games and the computer.

Updated @ 12:17 AM